CBD oil benefits are significant. We believe in educating our customers on how CBD oil can improve all our lives.
Cannabidiol, CBD is one of hundreds of cannabinoids found in the industrial hemp our partnering farmers cultivate. CBD is now widely accepted for therapeutic purposes, because it works. It’s only these therapeutic attributes that have sparked such widespread interest in CBD in recent years, there is no recreational application for CBD. All cannabinoids have medicinal value CBD and THC (and their hundreds of derivatives). CBD is different from THC in that all if its benefits are medicinal, while THC has as much recreational value as medicinal. The CBD molecule is completely non-psychoactive, but it is relaxing and can calm a racing mind.
CBD oils have been shown to offer a range of health benefits that could potentially improve your quality of line. Here are some CBD oil benefits we find most prevalent with our customers:
- CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, cannabidiol realizes its effects through induction of apoptosis, inhibition of cell proliferation, suppression of cytokine (a substance that effects surround cells) production and induction of T-regulatory cells (Tregs). Cytokines are modulators that balance initiation and decrease inflammation. In short, CBD helps mitigate inflammation in our bodies. Americans are loaded with internal inflammation they may not even know they have. Our diets (processed foods) are a big part of this. CBD oil, a healthy diet and exercise work wonders.
- Pain relief through reducing inflammation. CBD interacts with receptors in the brain and immune system to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain. Pain involves different brain regions and is critically determined by emotional processing. Among other areas, the rostral anterior cingulate cortex (rACC) is implicated in the processing of affective pain. Drugs that interfere with the endocannabinoid system are alternatives for the management of clinical pain. Sensorial and affective dimensions of pain may be deferentially modulated by CBD. Most of the scientific work with CBD and pain relief has been performed on lab rats.
- Anxiety relief is certainly another popular benefit of CBD oil. We here this one all the time, and the anxiety relief benefit seems to vary widely. E.G. Some of our customers use CBD oil before public appearances. Others have used our CBD oil to treat PTSD. There can be no doubt that CBD oil is successfully used to treat anxiety. CBD is thought to work with a brain receptor called CB1 through altering serotonin signals. Serotonin is one of your body’s chemicals and plays a role in your mental health. Low serotonin levels are common in depression. Not having enough serotonin can also cause anxiety.
- Research indicates that CBD may be valuable in the treatment of cancer in varying ways. In breast cancer for example, CBD significantly inhibits epidermal growth factor (EGF)‐induced proliferation and chemotaxis of breast cancer cells .Further studies revealed that CBD inhibits EGF‐induced activation of EGFR, ERK, AKT and NF‐kB signaling pathways as well as MMP2 and MMP9 secretion. In addition, its demonstrated that CBD inhibits tumor growth and metastasis in different mouse model systems.
- Sleeping issues is a huge benefit of CBD oil. I can’t tell you the amount of customers we have that use CBD as a sleep aid. In fact, I’m shocked we don’t have a private label company that focuses on a sleep aid product as a niche. CBD has the ability to reduce anxiety, which can be helpful in reducing sleep difficulties and improving sleep quality. CBD may increase overall sleep amounts, and improve insomnia, according to research. CBD has been shown to reduce insomnia in people who suffer from chronic pain.
- CBD is highly proven efficacy for reduction of seizure frequency. Both in labs and out, it’s hard to question CBD on its effectiveness for seizure control. We have seen it first hand and thousands of people across the US have fled to states with medical marijuana programs in order to receive treatment. That is not necessary anymore. There are many studies to support this. It’s been demonstrated that treatment with CBD is beneficial for seizure frequency, duration, and severity and for autistic-like social deficits in a mouse model of DS. CBD rescue of DS symptoms is associated with increased inhibitory neurotransmission, potentially mediated by antagonism of the lipid-activated G protein-coupled receptor GPR55. Studies lend critical support for treatment of seizures in DS with CBD, extend the scope of CBD treatment to autistic-like behaviors, and provide initial mechanistic insights into CBD’s therapeutic actions.
Always remember that each of us is unique. Some of our endocannabinoid systems are more depleted than others, some will react differently to CBD or THC than others. Find the cannabinoid and delivery system that works best for you.